Major attractions, ski equipment rentals, raft rides, guided hikes, car rentals, and more. Things to see and do. People to help you enjoy them.
Blaze the summer trails in Banff National Park or try a winter sleigh ride during the holiday season. See the Canadian Rockies in a whole new light when you embark on a backcountry horseback ride. Book your Canadian Rockies horseback riding trip now!
Allow the adrenaline to take over as you race through the snowy planes in Kananaskis Country. The trained, happy dogs will take you on a personal tour of the Canadian Rockies backcountry. Book now for the winter dog sledding tours so you don’t miss out on the fun!
We’re on the Jasper Map
- Car rentals from Budget rent a car.
Ski and Snowboarding Shops
Mountain Bike Rentals
A little–bit–of–everything–for–your–holiday service…
- The Jasper Adventure Centre is a one stop service for obtaining a guide for a horse trip, ski trip or hike, or through their winter operated “Skis Please”, downhill skis, cross country equipment or even snowshoe rentals.
Real Estate Services
- It isn’t all pretty scenery.”Need to Reside” and “Architectural Guidelines” are concepts you need to understand. The unique real estate constraints of a National Park require professional help. Here are the pros.
- If you have ever thought about moving to Jasper, you should visit Royal LePage Summitview Realty pages. Broker/Owner, Rich Potter can help with your commercial, residential and property management needs.
Food, Groceries and a Deli
- Robinsons Foods: Jasper’s longest serving grocery store is now also its newest!
Packaged Tours, Transportation and Accommodation
Arizona’s Best Mountain Biking
Pickup / Delivery / Road & Mountain
Specialized / Trek / Cannondale