NO ROOMS AVAILABLE UNTIL END MAY
of Jasper Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies
Norma McLean your host.
(English, Spanish and French spoken)
We have two options for you that can be combined for as many as 8 people.
Couples, families or groups are welcome.
The Suite: for 2 to 6 people
- two bedrooms which convert to three with a folding door (1 queen & 2
- ensuite bathroom complete with tub and shower
is well-equipped with refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner cooktop, toaster, kettle,
coffee-maker, dishes and cutlery (seats 6 people)
The Additional Room: for 2 people
- 1 queen bed
- private bathroom
- kitchen nook with refrigerator,
microwave and coffee-maker
Other features of Casa Norma:
- All bedrooms have ample closets and full-length mirrors.
- complimentary coffee/tea
- courtesy telephone available
for local calls
- non-smoking home
- lower level of a split-level
- ash trays provided with the lawn furniture in the back yard
- "Service Best" certified
- CAN $60.00 to $160.00 (depending on number of people and time of year)
or Traveller’s cheques accepted
- Cancellation policy: one week prior to
the date of arrival
After a full day, relax and watch TV in the livingroom, enjoy a mountain sunset
outside, or walk around our pretty neighbourhood at the west end of town.
Street address: 1219 Patricia Cres.
Mailing address: Box 2049, Jasper, Alberta, Canada. T0E 1E0