||Alpine Village is a three-star CAA/AAA approved
accommodation. There are only six lodgings in the Canadian
Rockies five a star rating of the Fodor’s Canada Travel
Guide signifying a “Highly Recommended Accommodation” and
Alpine Village is the only one in Jasper.
Our staff is “Alberta Best” trained to assist you in your
recreation and travel plans. Our housekeeping department has
been repeat winners of the “Alberta Tourism Housekeeping
Guests return year after year to enjoy their stay amidst
the tranquility of our mountain resort.
- Deluxe one-bedroom cabins with spectacular views.
- Original one-room and one and two-bedroom individual
log cabins and lodge suites, all recently renovated.
- Wood burning fieldstone fireplaces.
- Well equipped kitchens.
- Private barbeques and decks.
- Colour TV.
- Outdoor 16 foot hot pool with large deck area and
- Playground and spacious landscaped grounds.
- Breathtaking scenery.
- A variety of wildlife frequent the property.
- Just 2.5 km from Jasper townsite in a secluded and
- Hiking trails, fishing and many sights within walking